Data protection policy for websites
1.- Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following text, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that are personally assignable to you, e.g. name, address,(2) e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address and, if available, also your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective operations. In doing so, we also specify the criteria for the storage duration.
2.- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
3.- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for merely informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security :
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– each transferred data volume
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk to match the browser you are using, and through which information is sent to the authority that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot run programmers or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They contain a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to one session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our Websites. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs, e.g. by refusing to accept third-party or any cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
- f) [The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/ ) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history periodically.]
4.- further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you might use if interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and subject to regular inspections.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if offering event participations, competitions, contracts or similar services together with our partners. You will receive more information when entering your personal data or in the offer description below.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
5.- Objection to, or revocation of processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Submitting such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data by us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we confirm in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we did. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under about the following contact information: [all contact information].
Data protection policy for analysis Tools
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your usage of the website The information about your website usage generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within USA 50 States . Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and truncated there. On the behalf of the provider of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet with respect to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics from your Internet browser will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from tracking the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened and cannot be related to a particular person. If the data collected about you have a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and therefore the personal data will be deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) GDPR.
(7) [This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your account settings under “My data”, “Personal data”.]
Data protection policy for social media
Use of social media plug-ins
1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called double click solution. In other words, when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box, i.e. initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. According to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection by Facebook and Xing. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the USA for US providers). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed-out box.
2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information on the erasure of data collected by the plug-in provider.
3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected on you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such evaluation is done particularly (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To assert this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider. The plug-ins give you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) GDPR.
4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it to your contacts publicly. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs with their privacy policies:
(1) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php ; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 , https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications andhttps://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo . Facebook is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
(2) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
(3) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
Data protection policy for online advertising
Use of Google AdSense
1) This website uses the Google AdSense online advertising service, which allows you to display advertisements tailored to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to make our website more appealing. To do so, we collect statistical information about you and have it processed by our advertising partners. These ads can be recognised by the “Google ads” reference.
2) By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you accessed our websites. Google uses a web beacon to save a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the collected data, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection and the retention period. Your data will be transmitted to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want to be associated with your Google profile, you will have to log out. It is possible that these data may be shared with Google’s contractors, third parties and government agencies. Legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) GDPR. [EITHER: This website does not display third-party ads through Google AdSense.] [OR: This website also enables Google AdSense ads from third-parties. The above data may be transferred to these third parties (named at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149).]
3) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the rejection of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by deactivating interest-based ads on Google via the following link https://www.google.com/ads/preferences , this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the following link https://www.aboutads.info/choices , this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating these cookies in your browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome via the following link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin . We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
Legal Agreement (Notice)
©2017 Glam Laminates LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Neither this Web site nor any element thereof, including without limitations, text, graphics, images, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal, noncommercial use only (which also excludes any use by any governmental, educational, charitable, or other institutional use that is not strictly a personal use by you), provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration, modification, or obfuscation. With respect to any software downloaded by you from the Web site, such software, and all elements thereof, are licensed to you by Glam Laminates LLC for your personal use only. You may not modify or prepare derivative works based upon the Web site, or any element thereof, and you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the source code to any software downloaded from the Web site.
All right, title, and interest in and to this Web site is owned by Glam Laminates LLC. The Web site is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions, including without limitation the Berne Convention. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Glam Laminates LLC. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by Glam Laminates LLC.
The Web site and all elements thereof are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express, or implied. Glam Laminates LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Glam Laminates LLC does not warrant that the Web site will operate or perform in a manner that is uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Web site or host server will be maintained free of viruses or other harmful code. Glam Laminates LLC makes no warranties that the attached information presented on the Web site is current, up-to-date, or accurate. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, will Glam Laminates LLC be liable to you or any other party for any indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damages, however caused, and regardless of character, including without limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or indirect damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation of risk in relation to your use of the Web site.
This Web site is presented by Glam Laminates LLC from within the United States. Glam Laminates LLC makes no representation that materials in the Web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Neither the Web site, nor any underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into, or to a national or resident of, any country to which the United States has embargoed goods (for example, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) or to anyone on the U. S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nations or the U. S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By downloading or using any element of the Web site, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are certifying that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or any such list. In addition, you are responsible for complying with any and all local laws in your jurisdiction which may impact your right to use the Web site. Glam Laminates will comply with applicable law regarding privacy rights in all material respects, and will review and update this policy from time to time as deemed appropriate without notice. Further, nothing in this policy is intended to alter or modify any current internal policies or practices of Glam Laminates LLC with respect to its current, former or prospective employees.